Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm really not good with this whole blog thing!!! Sorry!

I am really really bad at this whole blogging thing. and now i'm faced with updating on like 2 and a holf weeks of stuff in 30 minutes!

The Outpost is awesome and I really love the coffee cart. Last week we had our first week of campers and yesterday our second group arrived and already the teens are hardcore diving in.

Last week we had the Edge kids. Middle Schoolers! They had some kids from New Iberia and it was like being at home listening to their accents. I loved every minute of it. Me and my co-worker Alex were constantly restocking shelveswith pixie sticks and ring pops. These kids went through a three week supply of candy and soda in three days. By the end of the week we were out of every drink except diet coke, IBC rootbeer, and water! it was crazy. We even had one kid that bought $37 dollars of chex mix who then went and sold it to his friends for a quarter more then what we were selling it for.

I thought I should post some pictures just so you all can see how great this camp is!






This is Aaron and Ethan, some of the Outpost loiterers and a couple of Alex and I's favorite campers. They were from New Iberia and it was so awesome to get to know them!







These Edge girls decided to link all of the carabiners together. After they finished they counted and informed me and Alex that there were 436 of them. We were very thankful for them once we had to count everything for inventory.





They were a couple of our EXTREME players of the day!


This week has been much more relaxed. Its day two and we never have teens bombarding the counter with snacks and they are saving their money for t-shirts and stuff!


so far so great though! I will work on my bloggin skills hopefully! well we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment