Monday, April 4, 2011

Getting Ready for Camp

I am sitting at my computer desk procrastinating BIG TIME! So I decided to start doing my Camp stuff. Like setting up this blog and getting my donor letters and cards printed out! Yes I'm excited but I think I need to realize that school is not over yet! and I need to remain focused if I plan on getting out of UL soon! But for now I will just inform you all that this is my blog! I will do my very best to update it every week while I am at camp so you all can see in what ways Christ is working in me while I am gone for the WHOLE SUMMER! That is 3 whole months! I leave around May 15 and will be back sometime early August! I will let you all know the right dates as soon as I find them out!  I will miss you all dearly, but know that while I am gone God will be molding a pretty amazing girl to his heart and will! I love you all and I wish you the Best and I will be praying for each of you and your intentions while I'm gone!!

Please remember that all donor cards are due by May 28 to...

Life Teen Inc.
25 Falls drive
Tiger, GA 30576

also if you wish to write me while I am away that will be the address you can send any mail to! I love you and so does Christ!

~Erin!
____________________________________________
My God and My King, You are my EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment